Online Solo Sessions - Entries due by 27 July 2020
To be live streamed on Friday 14 August 2020 on the Southside String Festival Facebook Page
This is a unique opportunity to perform.
- Every performer receives a trophy (platinum, gold, silver, bronze), certificate and adjudication report.
- The competition is open to all String students of ALL levels to compete whether beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- There are sections for all ages.
- This competition is to encourage string students to perform to their own satisfaction and then submit their performance video.
- The aim is to challenge and test yourself to prepare, improve and perform to the best of your ability.
- Please read the Rules and Information Booklet - Solo for all details.
- Entry Fee: Due to the new online format, the entry fee has been reduced to $40.00 (inc GST) (Previously $58)
- All entrants need to arrange their own accompanist.
Online Solo Sessions Entry Booking Procedure
- Please complete the Official Solo Online Entry Form (click on the button below) by 27 July 2020 which will include payment facility.
- Record your performance on high quality iPhone or Android phone or tablet.
- Email your performance video file to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to YouTube/Drop Box/Google Drive/iCloud and send us the link to download your video by 27 July 2020. Clearly label your video file name to indicate your name and session.
- The Rules and Information Booklet - Solo (click on the button below) can be downloaded.
- All enquiries regarding the Festival please direct to
Mobile: 0418 877 886
|Rules and Information Booklet - Online Solo Competition 2020 (PDF)|
|File Size:||321 kb|